A leader in the baking industry’s existing ordering tool was time consuming and expensive, resulting in wide variation of quality of decisions.
A leader in the baking industry’s existing ordering tool was time consuming and expensive, resulting in wide variation of quality of decisions. They needed a more accurate and automated approach with intelligent support, comprised of a new forecast, tool and set of roles and processes.
- Review of existing architecture, processes and methods
- Requirements gathering workshops
- Technical design approach
- Coordinated development with 3rd party development team
- Developed integration processes to/from new system with customers existing systems
- QA data validation, application testing, and Integration testing
- Rollout/Launch planning
- Consumers more likely to buy – Freshness is the #2 factor for a consumer (#1 is Taste).
- Increased profits – Right amount at right time to maximize sales.
- Minimize out of stocks today.
- Less waste; more money to reinvest in growth-driving initiatives.
- Right Product — Right Quantity — Right Store — Right Time… to maximize profit.
Key Project Elements
Meet customer demand to support growth
Maximize quality, minimize waste
Enable sales teams to deliver what customers want
Optimize organizational design
Increased Operational Efficiency