One of our largest customers, a direct store delivery industry, needed RCM to develop the Automated Application Under Test (AUT).
One of our largest customers, a direct store delivery industry, needed RCM to develop the Automated Application Under Test (AUT):
- Ensure the AUT is secure, robust, and performs flawlessly under pressure.
- Eliminate the errors that can be expected in manual testing.
- Ensure that the cross-browser is compatible over various browsers, hardware, operating systems, networks and mobile devices.
- Ultimate objective was to quickly release a quality application.
RCM was charged with providing Maintainable, Extensible Test Automation for client. RCM defined and implemented appropriate strategies and methodologies for test automation and then measured and evaluated them. The following Balanced Test Automation frameworks were applied:
- Selected best suited automation tool for product technologies and requirements.
- Integrated various tools & technologies with automation framework.
- Developed robust, automated regression tests for various applications.
- Enhanced existing test automation process strategies and tooling to ensure best practice and maximum value.
- Trained and transitioned the automation test package to the client.
- Implemented and maintained test automation.
- Team Saves Time – Automated testing results in improved efficiencies and less stress on the team.
- Improved Accuracy – Automated tests can be executed with improved accuracy and fewer errors.
- Quickly Determine the Stability of the new Build – The goal is to release a build as fast as possible and automatically validate its stability.
- Eliminate Human Error – Automated testing eliminates human error.
- Regression Suites – Automated regression testing performs without operator intervention, outside of normal working hours, with the results automatically documented.
Key Project Elements
Provide maintainable, Extensible Test Automation.
Define and implement strategies and methodologies for test automation.
Developed modular, portable, maintainable and reusable automation framework.
Result: Achieved goal of developing an AUT that was secure, robust, and performed flawlessly under pressure.